Join 0 Other players @

play.craftgasm.net

Click to copy!
Continue Reading
Hello everyone, I am glad to announce that after so many requests from you guys to bring factions back,...

Factions and more!

Discussion in 'News' started by Exiledcraft, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Exiledcraft

Exiledcraft Co-Owner
    Owner

Hello everyone,

I am glad to announce that after so many requests from you guys to bring factions back, it is finally happening. However, it won't be the factions you remember, it will be a completely re-designed experience, and it will be overpowered!

The above being said, we hope you guys are ready for OP FACTIONS here at CraftGasm!

See you today at 5pm EST!

In other news, we also released hub, go explore our amazing hub with fly and speed!

Lastly, we have released a complete friend system which can be accessed by doing /friends, this system will allow you to communicate with your friends across servers!

Best Regards,

Exiledcraft

2. Taylor_Swift_<3

Taylor_Swift_<3 -chєrrч

Ah, I'm so excited. : )

3. poopchips

poopchips New Member

time to shake some bush and start some wee wee