Join 0 Other players @

play.craftgasm.net

Click to copy!
Continue Reading
Dear community, When I bought CraftGasm from Elements Minecraft itself was in a different place, today,...

It’s been a fun run, but it's time.

Discussion in 'News' started by Johann, Nov 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johann

Johann Owner
    Owner

Dear community,

When I bought CraftGasm from Elements Minecraft itself was in a different place, today, not so much. After careful consideration, I have decided to close the server. However, this doesn't mean it's the end, I am aware of all the ranks everyone in the community have purchased. Therefore, I will be allowing everyone to transfer their purchased rank to our other server, The Reeve. But, you will only have 14 days to transfer your rank, if you don't transfer it within those days, you won't have another chance. The link in which you need to post a transfer request will be added to this post shortly after it goes live.

Last day to request a transfer will be November 18th 2017.

Request transfers @ https://reevemc.com/threads/cg-rank-transfer-request.26424/

*** IN ORDER TO POST YOU MUST REGISTER IN-GAME WITH /register ***

In the end, CraftGasm has been one of the oldest community in Minecraft, and it's really sad to see it end. That being said, thank you for having taken part on this journey with us, good luck in all your future endeavors.

Best Regards,
    JohannFT

#1 Johann, Nov 3, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
    • Pumpkin Pumpkin x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.